advice on router bits for cabinet doors

Page 2 of 2

Very nice! Did you do the raised panel doors on the same set up?
On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:24:47 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

ryobi benchtop table for door making as a hobby or to splurge and purchase 1/2 inch dewalt router 2 1/4 horsepower from lowes.

I don't know what you're using to read and post to this newsgroup, but it seems to be clipping out quoted content. Just to help us give you better answers, you may want to try to cut-n-paste the text you're asking about or replying to, just so we have a better understanding of your questions.
I'm going to assume (maybe falsely :-) you're replying to me. The raised panel doors are fake! They're just 3/4" finish plywood panels, with a rectangular "trench" routed out, then trim molding attached for a faux panel look.
The little pieced to create the faux panels may be the only pieces of trim I bought and didn't make. The large cove in the crown at the top was made on the table saw. Then the other curves were done wit the router table.
--

-MIKE-