Advice needed for 9'x22" Rail and Stile.

Should I use free hand routing or on a router table? I am afraid I cannot do a good job on my router table as the 9 feet studs are not straight and with slight curvature.
Any advice or suggestions?
Thanks
.
New Guy wrote:

What about using horizontal and vertical featherboards on the table?
Chris