advice/article on filling worm holes in walnut

I've done several searches, but I can't seem to find an article for filling worm holes in walnut. I've a large chunk of crotch walnut that I want to use as the support block in my Klausz-inspired bench, but it has some worm holes. Can anyone help?
TIA,
Joe C.
Joe wrote:

Unless they are really large worms, why fill them at all?
They add character.
"Joe" wrote in message

filling
I leave 'em ... most of my stash of AR black walnut has worm holes that are just considered part of the 'ambiance' in the final piece.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06
Joe wrote:

I've seen plenty of walnut and other woods with worm holes in it used in furniture. I've never seen them filled. SO it's no surprise you didn't find any information on it.
--

FF

If you really feel you have to fill them, put in walnut sawdust and hit it with CA glue. Plane/sand it smooth.
It won't match the existing walnut, but it will be in the neighborhood. You will always see where the worm had his homestead, but it won't be a hole in the piece.
Try a sample first, see if you like it.
Old Guy

That's good advice. Heck, on a few I won't even have to put sawdust in. It's still packed in there. Normally I'd do what several posters suggested, but since it's going to be a benchtop (or at least part of one), I didn't want crap collecting in the holes.
Thanks again,
Joe C.