worm holes

anyone have any problems with worms makin the soil surface uneven ?

seems thaty every year I have to put the thatch blade on the mower to smooth out the soil surface because of the worm hole mounds...

Reply to
benzette

Are you sure it's worms??? If you're in a place with significant snow, it can be caused by frost heaving.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Worms leave dirt from their excavations outside their holes. I experience them when walking barefoot in the yard. The little dried piles make indentations in the soles making you wish you had your shoes on. I tolerate the piles knowing that the worms are aerating for free.

-- Tom

Reply to
- Tom -

Not the kind of worms you have Kanter. He's not draggin' his ass around the yard like you do.

Reply to
G Henslee

You kids really make yourselves look bad with all this sort of talk. NOBODY is impressed and we just wish you would either straighten up or go away.

G Henslee wrote:

Reply to
Stubby

So, who in the f*ck are you? Teacher? Nun? Molesting padre?... KMA you top posting imbecile.

Reply to
G Henslee

Reply to
benzette

yep it's is their damn dirt mounds

Reply to
benzette

kanter?

Reply to
benzette

Much better.

Reply to
Steveo

Lovers spat.

Reply to
Steveo

He gets all cranky when anyone suggests a possibility that falls outside his narrow realm of thinking. He likes to just sit on his rock like a lizard warming itself.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Reply to
wkearney99

I got your lizard hangin', worm-boi.

Reply to
G Henslee

That's not surprising. There are support groups for people who suffer from all kinds of afflictions.

Reply to
Warren