Advantages of infill planes?

I was at the new Lee Valley store in Toronto today. They've got some in-store demos going on. I had the pleasure today of meeting Conrad Sauer and viewing some of his infill planes. I've got to say, they're gorgeous pieces of hardware. If I ever owned any, I'd almost be afraid to use them because they're so impressive.

Why? You are a complete waste of tools.

Can you get them via Canada Post?

I hope not. That would mean I'd have to be at home relaxing and having a beer while I was waiting for Canada Post to show up. Life's tough on people like me with a real street address.

Shouldn't you be working on your new pocket pussy?