Actual Woodworking ;~)

Page 2 of 2
On 7/21/2015 11:22 AM, Bill wrote:

LOL, is that question? IIRC 2015 is the latest.
Leon wrote:

Yes, how do you get all of the standard buttons on the left hand side, like before? Is there an option I couldn't locate?
Bill wrote:

Nevermind, I found it. It's called "Large Tool Set". It's easier to find when you aren't trying to get something done.... ;) I've always used Large Tool Set, so things were a little awkward not using it.
Bill
On 7/21/2015 2:35 PM, Bill wrote:

Obviously you have found the View/Toolbar menu.
You can also move toolbars around. There is a thin dotted line at either the left or the top of a tool set. If you place the the cursor over the thin dotted line you will see a four arrow symbol like the one shown with the move tool. Hold the cursor down and you can then move the tool set. You can place tool sets almost anywhere. I.e. at the top, left, right, bottom or floating around.
Dan
On 7/21/2015 4:29 PM, Bill wrote:

Try opening the "large toolbar set" and simply drag it to the left side
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 7/21/2015 4:46 PM, Swingman wrote:

Took a call and by the time I hit send you'd found it ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Swingman wrote:

Thank you! It was easier to find the way the *day after* I did a project in at least 3 hours (that would have taken only 30 minutes, if I wasn't a bit rusty).
For instance, here is a challenge problem to the SU newbys that I ran into: Try to draw a circle with just a little bit of the perimeter/circumference missing, like 270-degrees, or 3/4 of a circle. I relearned how to do it, indeed, in two different ways, but not without getting a little frustrated first.
Cheers, Bill
On 7/21/2015 5:16 PM, Bill wrote:

If you simply choose the "arc" tool. ;~) Start the arc and then type in the degrees.
Leon wrote:

I figured that out later, when I was sketching some arcs! : )
On 7/22/2015 3:31 PM, Bill wrote:

;~) You know some times if you start with a blank screen and click on all of those icons one at a time to see what they do....
LOL
That is how I learn. But that said I have been working with CAD programs since 1986 and knowing "what/that" they can do some things is half the battle.
good on you!
Leon wrote:

I remembered "what they can do" collectively. I just couldn't remember how to use them to do it! That said, I thinking "preaching sketchup" is good. I've come to the belief that "good art" is the result of "good design". "good enough" is another topic (and a perfectly valid one). Don't get me wound up! ; )
For Making Woodfurniture you need to buy Woodworking machine tool which help you to make your furniture creatively.For online buy woodworking machine tool you can visit the site https://www.woodfordtooling.com/ here you can buy any brand machine blades.
Thanks, Brain
On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 04:09:45 -0800, brainpinto wrote:

I couldn't believe that a British company would post such garbled grammar. It didn't - the post came from India.
--
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!