18 months since transplanted bananas

These are growing so fast they are three feet tall and making little banana trees six months earlier than expected. When the temperature starts getting down to 55 at night I'll have to bring them in for the winter. A window with bright southern exposure will keep them healthy. Right now they're growing outside under the shade of two Pecan trees. When I got them they were only 4 inches tall. Three cost $10.00 with shipping.

Reply to
Mysterious Traveler