ABPW ?

I have seen several references to ABPW so I did a Google search for it and found a lot of things that were not woodworking related, nor did I find a usergroup that is related.

Can someone direct me to ABPW?

Don Dando

Reply to
Don Dando

ABPW = alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Reply to
Wilson

abpw is a gaping singularity lying at the center of the google server farms. It is ginormous, sucking massive quantities of pixels and electrons, bosons and bogons, that unfortunately come close enough to it to fall under its influence.

There is a rumor that the Usenet cabal lies at the center... but no one can prove that.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Which is NOT available through Google! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

By the way, groups.google.com doesn't carry ABPW in case you look for it there. You'll need a different news server for that. Usually your internet provider will have one that you can use.

Josh

D> I have seen several references to ABPW so I did a Google search for it and

Reply to
Josh

Oh yeah, and guess where your google search ended up!

fnord

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

I looked and Verizon doesn't list it either.

Reply to
Thomas Adams

Earthlink has it..

Al

Reply to
Al

I archive whatever shows up at my news server, here:

(back 30 days)
(back 7 days)

Reply to
DJ Delorie

There is no cabal.

Reply to
Chris Friesen

Actually, yes, Verizon does carry it. This group and abpw are both in my news.verizon.net subscrips, and I view each of them often. Strange you can't find it; perhaps you used COM instead of NET in your search?

Pop

Reply to
Pop

LOL ... hmmm, my google search brought up ABPW. But it's alt.binaries.pro-wrestling

Not QUITE what he's looking for, eh?

Jack

Greg O wrote:

Reply to
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.ne

I'll tell them you said that. :-)

--Steve

Reply to
Steve

You sure you want to try that? Look what happened to Ken Lay.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root