A Woodwork Notebook 2

Many thanks to people hiding behind nospam addresses for the excellent advice so kindly offered.
I would have preferred to have been able to offer thanks more directly.
I am hoping soon to amend the access to give reliable results no matter from where it is approached.
Jeff G
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
Email: username is amgron