A more advanced "rec.woodworking"

Joe, you blow.
Registering for the forums is free
Joe Bleau wrote:

I have to admit that the humor here is far superior. Moreover, I learned about other groups I had never even heard of.
We don't want to join any club that would have us. :->
J.
Joe Bleau wrote:

Joe Bleau wrote:

I just signed up and logged in - all for free. I enjoy this group but I'm all for any new sources of knowledge. Thanks for the heads up Joe.
Chuck