A little help for my old Rockwell Delta TS

I've been reading the wreck daily for about 3 or 4 years and haven't seen this question come up so I guess I'll go ahead and ask it. My 10" Contractor Saw has a fence that rides on round bars that are almost the same size as a 1" pipe. Is there any such thing as extensions for these rails? I don't know the proper terminology for my fence, but it's made of steel, heavy and accurate. I'm pretty sure I've heard it called crap on here lots of times but it works fine for me.
Rodger Pevehouse wrote:

Commonly referred to as the Jet Lock fence.

Yes.. They came in two flavors. There were actual extensions once sold by Rockwell (Delta) that slipped into the ends of your present fence. There was also longer fence tubes that take the place of your short tubes.

Again, it's a Jet Lock.

And both opinions have been written here.
As an aside, I have a pair of longer (72"?) fence tubes. If you are interested in them please ping me on the back channel (send me an e-mail). Shipping would probably be the major hurdle but it would/could go FedEx Ground.
UA100
I would have to agree Fed-Ex Ground is always your best bet $$-wise. Tony D.

channel (send me an e-mail). Shipping would probably be the major hurdle but it would/could go FedEx Ground.
UA100
You know, the old Jet Lock fence worked well for me but I just HAD toi have a newer, fancier,niftier fence so I bought the UniFence. Actually in many ways, the Jet lock was much easier to use since it was so much lighter.

Lawrence A. Ramsey wrote:

I put my fence on the saw. I suppose I could try carrying it around but I don't know... :-)
UA100
Hey, you're right! I'lll go put mine on the saw NOW!!! OHHHHHH boy!!!! Of course, then it will be harder to throw at the cat but I will manage.

I took mine off and put on a Biesemeyer.
Preston