A couple of new signs I made

Any plans to move out of your mom's basement anytime soon?

Reply to
Robatoy

Funny how threads roll along pretty well until this mII douchebag or Josepi get involved.

Reply to
-MIKE-

It wouldn't be so bad if there at least was a modicum of humour in their blather.

Their crap isn't even funny. (Certainly devoid of any worthwhile content.)

Reply to
Robatoy

What would it matter if you hadn't lied about killfiltering me years ago. Just macho shit again?

It wouldn't be so bad if there at least was a modicum of humour in their blather.

Their crap isn't even funny. (Certainly devoid of any worthwhile content.)

Reply to
m II

bf67-

I get mine from Canadian Signcrafters Supply in Bayfield, ON.

Reply to
Robatoy

67-

May I ask what brand of HDU you use and who your supplier is?

I did a lookup and Sign Arts lists Acme out of Hamilton but a search of=20 Acme out of Hamilton's site turns up zip.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
phorbin

Thanks