A couple of Christmas projects

A couple of Christmas projects, made as gifts for friends and family:

you all had a good holiday.

Cheers, Nate

Reply to
Nate Perkins

Very nice.... I especially like the boxes, as that's my favorite thing to build.

Will p.s. My dad had a friend named Nat Perkins in SE Colorado... any relation?

Reply to
wch

Might be ... I have some relatives on my Dad's side that are ranchers in SE Colorado, but I don't know them very well.

Cheers, Nate

Reply to
Nate Perkins