A Class Act - CharlieDIY

Page 1 of 2
I know we are all getting tired of the diatribes being posted here by Those Who Shall Remain Un-Named (TWSRUN), but the repeated personal attacks by incredibly ill-mannered and ego-centric TWSRUN visited upon Charlie Self are just too much for me to let pass without comment. All I can say is that in the 7+ years I have been lurking and participating in this NG, I have never come across a more open, helpful, knowledgable and selfless (no pun intended) contributor than Charlie, who has more wit, wisdom and intelligence in his big toe than all TWSRUN together. I just hope he will take all this sh** in stride and with the class and good humor he has demonstrated in the past (and continues to demonstrate throughout these episodes) and that his valued participation in the group not be diminished.
On the other hand, TWSRUN should collectively take a moment and sign themselves on to "alt.binaries.pictures.a**holes", download a few, and take a good look at themselves. Mutt.
Mutt posits:

I'm still here and staying, though I am blushing a bit.
Thanks.
Charlie Self "The lust of avarice as so totally seized upon mankind that their wealth seems rather to possess them than they possess their wealth." Pliny
On 4 May 2004 06:55:31 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mutt) wrote:

You know what I've been wondering? If the public use of the F word was so offensive to Someone Who Shall Remain Un-Named, what justifcation could he possibly have for republishing it? Isn't that, in fact, the same despicable act (if, in fact, it is despicable, but by SWSRUN's definition, it apparently is)?
I take no other position in this skirmish.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Bravo!!
It's a wonder anyone professionally associated with the www (wood working world), takes a chance to post here, considering the odds of being flamed or attacked personally.
It's chilling to think, some no-mind can fill a thread with negative, damaging comments or accusations. No matter how well a person deals with the attack, or how well they defend themselves, the posts are archived for all to see, for all time. A persons kids, family, friends, collegues or potential clients probably use the net. Chilling.
I've asked reputable craftsmen, colleagues, to post responses to some great questions posted to this NG. Their response: "not a f*cking chance". They're not willing to jeopardise their reputation or have to defend themselves from the likes of TWSRUN.
Too bad. Ever wondered how many of the worlds woodworking masters and "big names" check out this NG, and just lurk.
Ever wondered who's going to intelligently answer a reasonable question eventually?
Cheers,
aw
PS ....keep the posts coming Charlie Self
If one believes what YOU say, I'm pretty powerful. I RUN this place. Whatever I say goes.
Give me a break, you WHINING, BLITHERING, SNIVELING CRY BABY!
Maybe they are too busy to get on the NG. Or maybe they think I'm going to EAT THEM ALIVE!! That's it! sheesh! you are TOO MUCH.
DAVE
A Dubya wrote:

It only takes one big fart to clear a clear a room.
to clear a clear? is that New English?
dave
David F. Eisan wrote:

It only takes one big fart to clear a room.
On Wed, 05 May 2004 00:50:54 GMT, "David F. Eisan"

Hell, BAD ain't a big fart.
He's one of them sqeakers that makes you check your shorts but really don't amount to much.
Still, one of these prolly leaves more useful DNA in your BVD's than you could get out of a full-tilt-boogie cloning of BAD.
Not that I have anything against the boy.
Sad case, ya know.
Regards, Tom.
Tom Watson wrote:

Best laugh I've had in a while - keep 'em coming!
Scott
ZOTA - Zit On The Ass

Another good use for a dust collector if you ask me!

"Mark Hopkins" wrote in message ...

Onya Mark, here we go again. Static discharge, plus gas disharge, plus sawdust inna dust collector - all we need now is some oily rags, some tinfoil hats and the black helicopters (if'n they've left Larry's place yet).
;-)
Groggy
Shhhhhhhhh!

On Tue, 04 May 2004 23:08:40 GMT, "David F. Eisan"
So why must you guys continue to waft every one of them around for weeks on end, despite most of you saying that you would stop feeding it?
----------------------------------------------------------- -- This post conscientiously crafted from 100% Recycled Pixels -- http://diversify.com Websites: PHP Programming, MySQL databases =================================================================

Fuck off, Dave.
so eloquent. and repetitive. I think they let you out of Juvenile Hall too soon.
oh, yeah, and one more thing: Bite me!
dave
John Sellers wrote:

Ahmen Mutt

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mutt) wrote in message

It's fairly obvious that TWSRUN has set this all up to get people to see his posts again. It is easily remembered that during a recent manic episode he encourage eveybody to plonk him. Guess what, they did and now he has no reason to post 30 times a day as nobody is responding to him.
Now he's happy again. Don't let him be happy, he doesn't deserve it.