A catalogue that'll keep you awake at night

Page 2 of 2
This is the link from my bookmarks
http://www.dick-gmbh.com /
I have bought saws and other accessories from them about 2 years ago. Prompt service, impeccable packing. Fair prices and good quality products. I'll buy from them again.
Charlie B.
Thanks for the link.
GraybeardPhil

Can we call him "Rude Dick" for short? ;-)
Thanks for the info. And isn't the Autobahn great? It's what the U.S. Interstate Highway system *should* be, but isn't. Granted, our sparse population density and low gas tax rates can't support such pool-table smooth, perfectly engineered highways. And asphalt fares much worse in U.S. summer heat. Not to mention that our low road fuel taxes effectively subsidize the trucking industry over the railroads, so we have much more truck traffic clogging and destroying our highways.
On the other hand, our sparse population and cheap fuel makes Autobahn rules even more sensible for the U.S. than Germany. There's no real safety-related reason to keep you from crossing most of the country at 130+mph. At least not if we instituted Autobahn rules: no trucks or buses in any but the right lane; and, if you're in any but the right-most lane and get hit from behind, YOU are cited for the accident.
Ahhh, those were the days. :-)
Kevin

Just heard a report that due to some major accidents recently the parliament is considering setting an 80MPH speed limit. A politician was interviewed and said it would never happen. He said, "In the US you have guns. Here, we have cars as our weapons." -- Igor