Gardening Catalogue Question!

Have been receiving all the Garden Catalogues for next year! Couple of weeks I received one that had vegetable and flowering plant seeds and plants themselves! Had a bunch of seeds and plants they were discontinuing listed in the catalogue! Said buy them now quanities limitied! Only catalogue that said that! Wanted to order some of those; but somehow I lost if! Anyone know the catalogue I am talking about?

Reply to
chatnoir

Could be Burpee or Park Seed.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Could be I will have to order each! It had some bean seeds they were discontinuing! Said the seed had a chemical in it that made it nonedible but that the Japanese had a way of cooking it up!

Reply to
chatnoir

It wouldn't be Park, anything they discontinued isn't in their new catalog.

Reply to
chuckie