A bunch of new projects on my web site

I just did a MAJOR update to my website. It has been a year or more since I have done this.
www.the-wildings.com/shop/ Here are some of the things I added:
To the Furniture Page: www.the-wildings.com/shop/furniture/ Sofa Table Picnic Table Aquarium Stand / Table Built In Bookshelves / Fireplace Mantle
To the Jigs Page: www.the-wildings.com/shop/jigs/ Dremel Tool Router Base Multi-Sander Stand Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert Planel Cutting Sled
To the Misc. Projects Page: www.the-wildings.com/shop/misc/ Step Stool Photo Box Lionel Train Display Case Hall Shelf / Coat Rack Yard Gate Garden Arbor and Trellis's BBQ Grills
Finally I added a new section called "Lessons Learned": www.the-wildings.com/shop/lessons/ On this page I have listed some of the things I have learned in my years of woodworking. Hopefully some of these can be used by others to prevent some of the mistakes I have made.
Check it out if you are interested. Please feel free to ask questions about any of the projects. I love to talk to people about woodworking.
Coming soon: the Entertainment Center that has been a year in the making. I will try to do a full page on this one with all the details, jigs, etc.
Joe in Denver my woodworking website: www.the-wildings.com/shop/
Excellent work Joe...I enjoyed my time on your site.
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Joe Wilding" < snipped-for-privacy@the-wildings.com> wrote in message
Hmmm. Some of us have great woodshops/workshops and some of us are hung like horses.
Never Enough Money wrote:

I've got a shop with an old Crapsman TS, rusty drill bits and a hand drill, lit with a single incadescent bulb. This is the first time I've ever felt good about it.
:o)
--
Shawn Wilson
snipped-for-privacy@glassgiant.com

Nice site Joe.
Joe Wilding wrote:

Wow, Joe, very impressive. I just clicked on the above link, and started by looking at your sofa table that was a wedding gift. Being the New Guy, I learn alot by looking at other people's work, and the way you visually tied the top to the legs w/ that epoxy filled groove, well, I just went "cool!" Simple stuff like that which doesn't (yet) occur to me; epoxy inlay :) Neat!
But then I started scrolling down the page - man, what a "body of work!" I'm 35 and just getting started; I hope I can be even half as productive of quality furniture over the years I have ahead! You've been doing this awhile, yes? ;)
Regards, Chris
: : Joe Wilding wrote: : > : > To the Furniture Page: www.the-wildings.com/shop/furniture/ : > Sofa Table : : Wow, Joe, very impressive. I [snip]
Great job! Loved the jigs and the rosette jig is out of sight - the regular rosette makers look like something from 15 century torture chamber.
Very helpful -
Josie