A Big Neener for me

Page 2 of 2
In the NC - just south of raleigh.

the
foot
sound.
I'm in Lexington right now. We just bought our property in Georgetown.
Roy Roy
Just curious. Very pretty area. I'm in Louisville, but I go through Lexington quite a bit. I got a brother in Frankfort.
--
This space for rent.
Jerry The Phoneman

Jerry,
My shop is in boxes right now but you are welcome to come over when I get my new shop built and I'm moved in.
I am having a great time so far. I've been working with Rob and Jackie Tanner at Kings Row. Their trainers. It's a fair exchange of me working for free for them. In exchange I get knowledge. I've owned horses before but many moons ago. So this is a great opportunity to be right along side some of the best trainers in the country. I will hate when it ends.
Roy

barn. No go. But, he got authorization to build a garage, no questions asked.
IF your dad lived in an area that had septic systems and wells for the surrounding houses and IF the township had one acre minimum requirements because of the septic/well zoning, he was denied because one horse produces the nitrate equivalent of 8 "normal" houses. Around here if you don't have 8 acres for the horse, you don't get no Pony
--
Rumpty

produces
have
it depends on where you are. here, you have to have 2.5 acres for the first horse, and it's 5 horses/acre over that. everyone has their own septic, but about half are on a shared water system.
regards, charlie cave creek, az
T. wrote:

And glue. Don't forget glue.
Me too. I love my dogs dearly, but I just can't get into horses.
Probably due to my childhood friend's mother... "JOHNNEEEEEEEEEE!!! FEED THE HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!"
from the murky depths:

Just a thought: Leave half the upper level open so you can hoist your boat into the top section leaving the entire downstairs level open for the shop. Hoist the entire trailer up there.

Yes, a new shop and no more working for a living sure do beat working and a small stall for woodworking. Congrats.
----- = The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

Now that is a great idea ;) Great - now you got the wheels turning again (After I finally finalized the plans w/ the architect!)
-R
from the murky depths:

Remind him that this idea is so interesting that he'll want to do it for free, just for the tech factor.