Not DIY.. but where would you sell an oxygen concentrator?

Due to a death in the family I have one of these to dispose of

and no idea what to do with it. Its about 6 months old and little used.

Reply to
dennis

Ebay, where else??

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Dennis, that can be combined with a small propane torch and gives excellent results!

:))

Reply to
EricP

dennis@home formulated on Tuesday :

Ebay or perhaps contact the manufacturer/supplier.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Ask the local hospital if you can put up a postcard in the waiting room of the relevant department

Owain

Reply to
Owain

How does the price compare with bottled O2?

AJH

Reply to
andrew

Donate it to the NHS

Reply to
Angela

go.respironics.eu/and no idea what to do with it.

I'm looking for that exact model for my mum so that she can stop lugging oxygen cylinders about.

Could you email me so we can discuss it.

Thanks

Andrew

Reply to
auctions

I know, but it is part of the estate and has to be shared out. I don't think I want to buy out the others share just to run an oxypropane torch. I don't really do much glass blowing or jewelry making.

Reply to
dennis

Like petrol to tap water. :)) The equipment costs but it produces cheap ox and if one is lying around..:)

(It's not as good as pure ox, but it makes a nice attempt when burnt with a flammable gas. Small quantities though)

Reply to
EricP