9-DRAWER TOOLBOX

http://www.shopsmithhandson.com/html/nine_drawer.htm
Yeah, I know, I think I posted this awhile back. But the younger kid finally moved one of his vehicles out, so now I can start actual planning on getting a pad poured then the two-car garage/shop actually up. I would imagine both sons will immediately take it for granted that all this was done for their exclusive benefit. So I'm already thinking about putting up a smaller shop, maybe 12 X 20, for MY exclusive use, with me having the only key to it. Heh heh. I'm planning ahead and been checking tool boxes, just in case.
JOAT When in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small
I made this toolbox out of cherry about 15 years ago. It is handy for storing layout and other small tools.
Roger