Subject Author Posted Replies

Woodworking Magazine Index
Rick, $10 for 5 years? That certainly sounds reasonable. Using your service, is there a way to filter out the magazines that one does not have or subscribe to? A search filter so to speak?
13
13

WRENCH for removing arbor from TS.
Got it. They're called "face spanner wrenches". You buy them buy the distance apart the pins are (center to center) and the size of the pins you need to fit the holes. You may be able to make a simple...
13
13

OT? SketchUp Videos
Hello, I ran across this link and thought that some subscribers to the group might be interested. you scroll through the videos that they show, you will find some that are related to woodworking. Have...
7
7

OT, but really fun
.
5
5

Tablesaw Question
If you can spend about $1,565. you can get a gen-u-wine factory reconditioned Unisaw with a brand new Biesemeyer fence delivered to your door. See never found any evidence that mine was ever used at...
27
27

project suggestions wanted for large slab of Mahogany
Hey Guys, Thanks for the thoughts. It is a near perfect piece of Mahogany- no checks, etc. and almost planer smooth on both faces (but no natural edge). I think I'll take my time looking for just the...
15
15

OK, now I like the soft start.
Confession time: I have a Bosch 1276DVS 4 x 24 belt sander. I picked it up by the handle to change belts after insuring that it was unplugged. In the process I depressed the switch *and* the lock-on...
7
7

OT: iPODs loaded for bear..getting busy in the shop.
I could cakewalk into town.
15
15

It's called SEARS, damnit - an important notice
for...>> Yeeee-frickin'...HAW! Calm down, Tex. Technically, MINE was not a gloat of any kind as anyone can go get the same exact deal at Sears if they have the routers. MINE was a PSA on behalf of...
25
25

Chain Design Question
Put a Mobius cushion on it. It'll be fine.
11
11

Finishing Cypress
My home is on the east coast of Florida - just south of Daytona Beach - about 1/4 mile from the Atlantic Ocean. The home has covered exterior porches with the ceilings of the porches covered with T&G...
8
8

Cane Update
Found I like the squared cane. Had panned on trying the 4 sided handle, then r ounding it. Found it's actually comfortable, so will leave as is. Had planned on maybe rounding the shaft of later canes....

OT - Duck Gone Wild
Googling the other day, and ran across the duck. Laughed like Hell, then decided it might offset some of the recent oh so boring BS that's been showing up here lately. across this too, so decided to...
1
1

Buy 'em while you can
Just picked this up: wanting to buy Festool, you should get it now. I know they had a price increase recently that scared a lot of people, but they are now closing ranks. I am guessing this will go...
36
36

Mold for Chess Set Drawer
I want to make a small drawer to hold chess pieces -- it would be nice if the pieces weren't loose. What I'm thinking of doing is putting clay in the drawer, and then impressing each piece. But then...
5
5