OT, but really fun

the line is that the air force uses this to test pilots. I don't care if that's true, it's just fun (and really addicting).

I'm up to 22.8 seconds (on the test)

Reply to
joe

First attempt, 3/8 of 1 second. Boooooo. Second attempt, 5 seconds and it seemed like 5 minutes. My computer must be faster than yours. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Typical Air Force test. Naval Aviators and Naval Flight Officers learn to fly fast and drink hard.

Retired CWO-4 PPTN.

----------------------------------

Reply to
rich

Or die trying.

Reply to
J. Clarke

My first few attempts were less than a second. The first time I got going, I hit the wall and ended up at 9 secs. Then I had it figured out and went through for about a minute (59.32 secs)

However, I"m running a 233 MHz on dialup, and the blue bars seem to move awfully slowly. (I really don't think dialup has much of an effect tho)

I do believe that's the first time in 5 years that I'm happy to have a slow computer.

Reply to
Tanus
.
Reply to