Subject Author Posted Replies

RE: Fire
As this is being written, 9:30PM PDST, a very large cabinet shop is on fire here in Los Angeles. Understand is streaming coverage of the fire live. After all this clears away, wonder if they will be...
2
2

ax men
| > History Channel has a series on Oregon loggers... kind of interesting and | > certainly gives you an idea of just how dangerous the job is! | | The owner with the prostheses operating a chainsaw...
4
4

ridgid planer
looking at the ridgid planer. Anyone out there have or used one. Price seems right for me $369.00 at HD with an extra set of blades
10
10

Baby Cradle that converts to a Love seat.
When folks post here asking for baby cradle plans JOAT typically advises them to make a rocking chair instead. Probably good advice. However when looking for cradle plans I ran across several people...
1
1

pouring lacquer
I would like to know if this sounds like a reasonable approach. I'm refinishing a kitchen table. It's perhaps an antique and appeared to have lacquer on it previously, so I decided to do a lacquer...
4
4

Minwax Polycrylic
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:52:43 -0600, Robatoy wrote (in article ): I used an automotive touch-up gun (1 pint cup) and had great results. -Bruce
4
4

Post Turtles
This is the way I heard it:
1
1

Anybody ever build a router table into a Rigid TS3650 saw?
I'm thinking of building a router table into the right side of my TS3650. Anybody have any tips that has done this? -Jim
6
6

OT: The MUG behind the name.
Thank you. That's Carmina Burana by Carl Orff. It has been featured in a recent commercial, but i cant remember`which one.
15
15

Crack in the tote of a plane
I have a plane with the tote cracked in half. What is my best option: carve another tote or glue this one? If glue, what kind? Thanks, S.
8
8

Bosch Impactor 10.8V
Greetings All, I was looking for a small drill/driver, to do the kind of stuff a full sized 18V is too big for. Among others, I was looking at the Bosch 10.8V Impactor. I already have several Bosch...
7
7

How uniform is a good rip on a good saw?
Assuming that you have a factory plywood edge against the rip fence on a cabinet grade table saw, what would expect the width variations to be on a 2" rip over a 4 foot length?
4
4

I admit it, I suck
Hey All, I picked up a '63 Unisaw today from a public school auction and it is in great shape. Included was the old type flip up blade guard , retractable splitter, and a perfect Jet-Lock fence and...
10
10

Good Seduction Guides Reviews
Does anyone know of any good seduction guide review sites? I found one at that was good, but only reviewed a limited number of guides. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

OT - For Doug Miller - NFilter
Doug, I don't think the auto responder is working - or I'm screwing something up. I've sent several emails to the "corrected" email address using a valid return email address - and no replies. Emails...
10
10