Subject Author Posted Replies

Kitchen cabinets
After a dozen layout revisions, sticker shock, and being unable to get wife to pick all details to go with a new kitchen I have elected to try my hand at making my own kitchen cabinets. I have already...
34
34

Columbian clamps
Went to Big Lots for a cheeap paint brush and found they had Columbian speed clamps, 24" for $7. Heavy and nice deep jaws. Also had 12" for $6. Got 2 of the 24", probly get a couple more and a couple...
4
4

What is it? Set 248
A new post has been added to the web site: http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
14
14

Former educator's woodworking to be featured at gallery (Times News)
Head:PALMERTON http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=woodworking@Section

Del Short's amazing wooden machine
Here's a useful way of using up your scrap wood =

The Domino has competition!
The Woodcraft catalog came in today with quite the interesting new jig on the cover: like sort of a long shanked end mill that you stick in a drill, then the jig has a guide bushing inside of a...
11
11

Fun Game
I found the following fun game. However, don't click on it if your browser accepts cookies from everyone and anyone. (I don't have anything to do with this web site, it was just a fun piece of time...
1
1

Respirators and glasses
Can anyone suggest a respirator other than the expensive powered hoods that will permit me to wear my tri-focals (yes, yes, I'm well down the road) without them riding so high that I'm looking through...
12
12

Table leg designs
I have a pair of old Chinese doors that I want to convert into a dining table top. The pair of doors measure 2.4 x 1.4 metres. The doors are complete with their original ironmongery so I will have a...
1
1

Wanted: Kiln time in the PNW

Woodworking show in October
If you could spread the announcement to other woodworking groups I'd appreciate it so much. The Thirteenth annual WOODWORKING & FURNITURE SHOW for the New York Metropolitan area will be held Saturday...

Sanding: How fine?
I've been sanding down to 220 on Oak. I have some 320 discs but I can't see/feel where 320 is any improvement over 220. On some of the softer woods it seems a little smoother with 320. Is there any...
14
14

For those of you with a Bessey Fantasy
http://www.besseytools.com/index.htm
3
3

An anonymous woodturning
Last Wednesday I shot a few photos of a small family gathering in a small church in a small town in Iowa - and put the pix on a simple web page so family could share with friends... Except for the...
3
3

Dremel Multimaster Clone
Was looking for the part number for a Dremel accessory and came upon this on the Dremel site. Looks very much to be a Fein Multimaster workalike, although the blade attachment seems to be different...
2
2