Subject Author Posted Replies

O/T: Web Design
Just curious, any of you web design gurus have any comments about below? some of their utilities that I have found helpful for me. Lew http://tinyurl.com/y95348sHave
28

spraying shellac (Ping Nailshooter)
I'm hoping this starts a really good thread on spraying. What has your experience shown you to be the best cut of shellac combined with tip size when HVLP spraying? I Understand there are many other...
13
13

Desiccants?
I'm wondering what, if any, desiccants people use around their tools and in their tool boxes and stuff like that. Sure, it's prudent to oil or wax tools, but a desiccant should also help. Any...
22
22

Grizzly in Springfield
Yesterday I stopped at Grizzly's showroom in Springfield, MO on the way back from a trip. They've got a huge show room, complete with pond and snack bar. If anyone's passing through the Springfield,...
10
10

Solar Lux NGR dyes
I need a new bottle of Behlen's Solar Lux NGR dye. Color is "Light Golden Oak". I can't seem to locate it on the web. Does anybody know where to buy some? Len
6
6

Updated my (woodworking related) website
I spent my holiday vacation time rebuilding my website I am very proud of how it came out. Lots of my woodworking projects shown. It is a bit of a false front or faux site at the moment. Not much of...
32
32

OT: A graphic representation of having a discussion with Daneliuk.
The most useless machine EVER, and yet every wants one?!!???. Inside a Useless Machine: https://goo.gl/yvsbZp Visit our website: http://frivolousengineering.com/ Facebook:...
6
6

Anyone Have a Steel City 17" Drill Press? (Model 20520)
Forgot to mention that the model number is the 20520. I can shoot a PDF manual for this particular drill press to anyone who wants it as well..

Anyone Have a Steel City 17" Drill Press?
...Looking for some detailed measurements based on a PDF I can send you. This is a 6" stroke drill press generally sold into the woodworking industry but sometimes seen in metalworking shops, this the...
5
5

OT:2009
Lets drink to ?09 with a good belt of wine (though whiskey may well be more fitting!) The recession was hairy, The swine flu was scary, And Oprah announced she was quitting! While we loved Lady Gaga...
1
1

O/T: Exercise for people over 45
Enjoy Lew --------------------------------------------- Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms...
4
4

Ping: Robatoy
Will you close the door up there, it's getting cold down here, TIA :). basilisk
16
16

OT: too funny
Dunno when I'll get any from the missus again, but this was just too funny... Flipping channels and stumbled across "Meercat Manor". One of the family groups is called the "Zappas", but I started...
2
2

Workshop Heat - Natural Gas
Yeah, it is cold is SE Kansas. The kerosene heater + help from an electric cube heater does a pretty good job but looking to upgrade. When we built the house last year we had the plumber provide a...
18
18

Brrr, It's cold in the woodshop!
In spite of the the wicked cold temperatures today, I still managed to get a little woodwerk'en done. Had my propane heater blasting. (scroll down).
8
8