4x10 plywood?

Anyone know where I can get 4x10 or 5x10 1/4" plywood in northern Illinois or southern Wisconson? Lou

I'm not anywhere near you, but I've always been able to special order it at better lumber yards. Regular C/D, A/B, marine- grade, even aircraft-grade is usually available.
-Zz

Are we talking regular construction-grades stuff of cabinet making? My price sheet from Owl Hardwood shows 3/4" 4x10 maple, birch, cherry, and oak ply. But it looks like you'd better have a good reason to get it. It's 50-100% more than 4x8. The most northern store in Illinois is in Des Plaines. You can get their number from www.owlhardwood.com. For southern Wisconsin, give a call to Kettle Moraine Hardwoods in Hartford. I've stopped in there a couple of times on my way to/from Milwaukee. They're at www.kmhardwoods.com.
OTOH, if you just need construction grade (and for the record, I can't personally say it exists because I've never looked), then I'd call up the nearest honest-to-goodness lumber yard and ask.
todd

Places that cater to canoe, kayak, and boat builders often carry it--at least in Marine grade.
--
FF

Does Kettle Moraine Hardwoods carry ply? I have never noticed it, but then again, when I walk in, all I can do is drool over the book matched pieces at the end of each row. Then I start shopping and I never get past the maple, walnut, cherry and the cut offs bins.

Thanks guys, I'm quite familiar with Owl Hardwood, but the price for 2 extra feet on plywood was and extra $80. But Kettle Moraine came through with the cost being about 40 percent more than a normal 4x8 sheet. Lou

Try World Panel Products Inc, Albion MI www.worldpanel.com 517-630-0500