$49 Ryobi OS sander at the Borg

Page 2 of 2

Okay. Looks like someone's speculation here was right. You apparently thought the original poster's comment about a "Ryobi OS sander" referred to a "Ryobi [Random] O[rbital] S[ander] sander" (otherwise known as a "Ryobi ROS"), while the rest of us thought he was referring to a "Ryobi O[scillating] S[pidle] sander", which is consistent with other posts on this topic.

I was talking about the oscillating sander ... it had a heavy cast base and came with about 6-8 drums. I WAS NOT talking about ROS
alexy wrote:

Ok, I must be smoking crack or something, I misread the post and confused OS with ROS. Sorry!!!!

had
Rigid, DeWalt and PC make Benchtop Oscillating Spindle Sanders? Didn't know that!
Also didn't know they're selling their OSSs for $59...
Mebbe you thought the OP was talking about an ROS?