Subject Author Posted Replies

Ceramithane Cabinet Finish (multi post)
I see that are a number of ceramic finishes, the one I have (from Highland Hardware) is Ceramithane Clear Satin. I'm told the Satin and mat are some kind of colloidal, it's not surface. I didn't see...

Re: What is it? Set 358
"George W Frost" fired this volley in news:TDAto.13$ Might be, but if it is, it's for cutting siding shingles, and not roofing shingles. The stroke is too short. It wouldn't handle a butt longer than...
28
28

O/T: Just A Weeeee Bit
Enjoy Lew ---------------------------------- An extraordinarily handsome man decided he had the responsibility to marry the perfect woman so they could produce beautiful children beyond compare. With...
1
1

OT: Some automotive reviewers write better than others.
Dan Neil from WSJ sums up his experience with the new Super Sport Bugatti Veyron thusly: "And then, just when other hypercars -- Lambos, Ferraris, Paganis and even rarer isotopes -- run out of steam,...
9
9

OT: Here's to a man who needs a wheelbarrow to cart his balls around.
The first guy to go DOWN to assist in loading the trapped miners. He is a hero in my eyes. Balls of steel, yessir.
34
34

Anyone need a forklift?
I have a walkie / walk behind model here in NJ I'm letting go. I can post a link to details / photos if anyone has a desire to see, etc. You can also e-mail me directly as a response to my address...
1
1

Filtering Me
I think like there are a few that filter my messages out. Sorry for whatever I have done to push anyone to do that. I hope it's my multiple guesses at "What is it?"? No matter what it is, regards.....
5
5

Panel Edge Glue-ups Without Jointing?
I'm getting ready to glue up some panels for an electronics rack case I'm building for a client. The longest panels will be 42". In what I think was a table saw thread, maybe a year ago, someone...
74
74

BLOODY CAMERAS
------------------------------------- hello you lot hope you can help me i have a couple of cameras that I NO ITS ODD ? but the cable that used to feed them is 4 core = a mini coax what i mean is the...
6
6

Video Demo of 'Godzilla' the Horizontal Mortiser
For this mortiser I used a lot of design aspects from Woodgears. The main difference being the X,Y tables. Instead of drawer guides, I used polished steel shafts and sintered bronze bushings. It...
13
13

Stab saw with Japanese style teeth?
I'm looking for a saw similar to a drywall saw - cuts on the push stroke and is stiff and pointy - but has nice sharp teeth and a somewhat thinner kerf say than your typical 4-6 tpi drywall saw. Thank...
8
8

Q: What does 'self-extracting' mean as per router collets?
What does 'self-extracting' mean as per router collets?
4
4

Happy Thanksgiving, Canuckistani hosers.
LOTS to be grateful for this year.
5
5

SketchUp - CutList plugin 4.1.1
David Richards over at Fine Woodworkings "Click, Design, Build" blog has a heads-up in the first link; and a more in-depth view and use of the SketchUp Cutlist plugin 4.1.1 in the second of the links...
1
1

OT: What are our schools learning
Pic FAIL Blog - Funny Fails