Subject Author Posted Replies

O/T: "Retarded" Grandparents
Enjoy It's later than you think. Lew ------------------------------------ Written by a third grader, on what his grandparents do. After Christmas, a teacher asked her young pupils how they spent their...

Stanley Sells Off Delta
More info here:
4
4

OT: Come on, you laughed..
"Robatoy" wrote in message news:
9
9

Woah there, Top quality in Rockler stores!
Not that Rockler does not have it's share of quality products but they will soon begin selling Laguna products. We won't have to wait for a trade show or go to California to see the Laguna products....
7
7

What is it? Set 371
Yes, it's for working with wire, but there is a more specific term that describes its use better than 'handling'. Rob
57
57

Where are Interesting Woodworking Points of Interest in South East
Hi all - SWMBO and I will be making a trip south from Ohio in a few weeks and will be traveling through Kentucky, Tenn., N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and back through Georgia, Tenn.,...
6
6

Re: OT - Joke... Keeping up with Lew...
---------------------------------- Speaking as someone who has spent a fair amount of time in Metro Detroit, not only on business but on vacation, can only say, "Low Blow" BTW, there is a major...
2
2

O/T: Tea Party Manifesto
Tea Party Manifesto AKA: Phone Repair Enjoy Lew ------------------------------------------ A Kansas farm wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends...
1
1

OT: (^&)^%&(*&(* Snowblower
Well, went to blow snow today, damn thing won't start, as usual. Every damned season I need to rebuild the damned carburetor on the damned thing. Why I bought anything with an engine named after an...
17
17

Finishing Suggestions
I am in the process of removing the finish from a dining room table as the finish has become worn in spots. Table age is in the 25+ year range and is a solid 4/4 oak top. My question is suggested...
12
12

Re: O/T: A Crusty Old Golfer
A group of guys lived and died for their Saturday morning round of golf. One got transferred to another city. It wasn't the same without him. A woman overheard the guys talking about their golf round....
1
1

OT: Flow Away Zone
Footage shot by David Jutsum in Toowoomba, west of Brisbane, shows the speed of the flash flooding.
4
4

Designing
Do you think of designing as "part of the ....I probably often started by looking at the Inspiration comes from many places. Often I see something I want to reproduce. Often a glance at the wood pile...
94
94

OT: Lawyers
These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters who had the torment of...
2
2

Random Orbital & Palm Sander Technique Questions
Use good quality paper and make sure it fits your Festool sander. ;) Seriously, though, the paper is critical and better paper makes a big difference. Dust collection is the other biggie - the more...
6
6