Subject Author Posted Replies

Cabinet paint
I'm building a bath vanity painted to match other woodwork in the bath. Not happy with the rather rough feel on the birch ply after a coat of 1-2-3 primer and a top coat of high end latex. Thinking...
4
4

Finish for red oak on stair treads
I'm fixin' to sculpture some stair treads from some rough cut red oak i practically stole from an Amish auction ( 85 cents per BF). What i need to know is what finish i can use that meets the...
54
54

Nice quality speed square
I picked up one of these at Home Depot last night: have three other "construction quality" speed squares and this one blows them all away in terms of accuracy and precision edges. It's high-quality...
7
7

Komelon tape tip
My brother gave me a Komelon tape measure. I really like it for rough measuring bowls, bowl blanks and other small repetitive stuff, because when I pull out the tape it stays until the button is...
1
1

A must have tool?
There’s never enough space! Cluttered counters, packed pantries, disorganized bathrooms. Don’t struggle with all that mess! Organize it with Insta Hang™, the rotating shelf.
23
23

Enjoy a Festool Cabinet Ckass
Leon, Swingy: this one's for you: NEW from THISisCarpentry: "Festool Training Class" by Matt Follett. "What do a real estate agent, a dentist, an architect, a couple of woodworkers, and a father/sons...
26
26

How to remove a broken screw?
I am working with white oak and brass hinges. The hinges came with #4 brass screws. When first installing the hinges I used steel screws. When attempting to replace the steel screws with the brass...
24
24

How to repair warped table top?
Planks (a light wood?) that make up the top of a small table are weather warped. "Cupped" upward. This isn't meant to be a centerpiece of the home, but it would be nice to make it presentable again....
37
37

Redneck Bandsaw
safety equipment included
9
9

Franklin Hide Glue
Franklin Hide Glue Anybody got a handle on shelf life of Franklin Hide Glue in the old dark brown 8 fl. oz bottle. I got some that's at least 6 years old, and I'm afraid to use it. :-) TIA, Will
9
9

Bonsai Woodworking
| TAKANORI AIBA
3
3

What is it? Set 428
Hopefully someone will be able to answer the second item in this set:
32
32

OT: Plumbing with Pex!
Remodeling the bathrooms sure is a lot of work just to have an excuse to build a couple custom cabinets, but hey. It's been about 15 years since I built my previous home and had to deal with water...
45
45

The Highland Woodworker
If you just cannot get enough! interesting http://www.thehighlandwoodworker.com/...pretty

Digital Sliding T-Bevel
--Wowzers that's got a gazillion uses; thanks for posting!
72
72