36" bandsaw

Wow... I'd be curious to know what the lister was looking at on e-Bay... Strikes me as being just a tad high in price.
http://oneonta.craigslist.org/tls/2848219242.html
John Grossbohlin wrote the following on 2/22/2012 9:04 PM (ET):

I see no mention of an eBay search in that listing.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I was assuming Google would return e-Bay... perhaps a bad assumption. Outside of Craigs List e-Bay is where I usually see this stuff...

You will never get that much if you don't ask that much. LOL

Perhaps... ;~)
This one is bigger and looks to be in better condition http://worcester.craigslist.org/tls/2810567809.html . The 40" adds another dimension to the installation by going below the floor surface... I'll pass on this one too! LOL
That said, even with a motor swap to put a 5 HP Baldor on my 36" Crescent I've got far less in it. Mine had already been rebuilt with new bearings and tires before I got it and hadn't been run since. Rebuilding my wood shed so it fit and some electrical supplies doubled my cost but I'm still in for way less...
John
Sold mine 2 years ago in better shape to $1000.00.