30usd for sneaker www.cnbbiz.com

hello friend
We are manufacturer/wholesaler branded sport shoes,clothings,watch,hat, with 3A quality with reasonable price.we are NO1 supplier in putian fujian china, we have own factory and accept paypal.
please kindly visite our website: www.cnbbiz.com
contact me by msn : snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com