23 Gauge Pin Nailers

Has anyone got a preference or a horror story regarding buying the many brands of 23 gauge pin nailers. I am interested in the Bostitch pin nailer but the availability of pins seems to be a problem. I noticed the Cadex pin nailer is readily available (but more pricey than Bostitch) and the fasteners are also available - but I would like to hear about the experience the group has with Cadex tools - I don't know anything about them.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013
this is the one I used a lot on movie sets. in most wood you can face nail with no sign of the fastener.
Doug

Hi, I have the 23 Cadex. I think it is the 35 model (whichever is the more expensive). And it is the sweetest thing this side of heaven. It is the same as the Grex. The current issue of FWW reviewed the Grex and the Bostitch and gave both a good rating, albeit the Grex is more expensive. I would buy the Cadex again in a heartbeat. Cheers, JG