220 Question

I like the black and decker book at home depot. It has a lot of good pictures and diagrams.

If you don't feel absolutely comfortable doing this, definitly hire an electrician.

brian

Reply to
brian lanning

And even then - our inspection says "reason applies". Only if the

110/115/120V receptacle is in a place where some poor unthinking soul might plug in their weedwhacker, need they be GFCI.

The 110/115/120V's on the ceiling, for the garage door openers need not be...

Reply to
patrick conroy

Are you sure you don't mean #10 wire for a 30 amp breaker?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

My mistake. #10 wire is correct for 30 amp breaker. Thanks.

Reply to
dondone