21" Guide Rods for Record M148 Dowelling Jig

Anybody have a Record M148 doweling jig? I sold one a few years back and didn't include the extended guide rods at the time because I couldn't find them.
Well, now they're found. 21" x 3/8" approximate size. Free to anyone that wants them. Pickup or post. I expect postal would cost $10-$20 depending on where you live.