14" bandsaws

Yes, I did Google. Nothing on point.
I am looking at Amazon's $75 off coupon to buy a bandsaw. Jet JWBS-14OS ($425) Delta 28-206 ($400)
The Delta looks like the much better buy, so I am suspicious. Any opinions? If they offered free freight on the Delta... oh well.
I might even have gone with the 12" Jet if they had free freight, but without it, it is not much cheaper than these.
Toller

Check the various magazines. I think either Wood or Pop Woodworking did a review of the top 14". Usually Jet comes out pretty good.
MJ Wallace

What the friggen hell! You can still smell a bit of cosmoline on mine and I paid $500 with $50 off, now it's $379 - $75? GRRRRR! I would be all over that.
I'm quite happy with it so far. Everything was aligned out of the box. No problems getting the drive/wheel pulleys inline. It was mising 8 bolts for assembling the stand. The shipping isn't cheap, but at least for me that included lift gate service.
-Leuf

If you do not mind, who much was shipping with lift gate service?
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:54:41 GMT, "Leon"

It was/still is $99. I can't say for sure it includes lift gate but that's what I got. I was surprised the truck showed up with 2 guys and a lift gate. Oddly when I had looked at the cheaper open stand model the shipping was higher, somewhere near $150. I guess they do a fixed rate on the higher volume ones.
-Leuf

That sounds very resaonable. While I am looking at a BS that is about 465 pounds from Laguna plus accesories, the shipping cost would have been $260 with lift gate from California to Houston TX. Fortunatley I negotaiated that cost to be absorbed by Laguna plus a few hundred extra.
Toller wrote:

Jet JWBS-14CS.
The Jet JWBS-14OS that I find on Amazon is $499 with free shipping.
But...
I can't get the coupon to work! 75OFF300
Oh, and the Delta 28-209 is $379 pluss 99 shipping, so $20 cheaper than the Jet.
BUT... I Still can't get it to take the coupon!
Harvey

shipped by Amazon, but the Jet was fine.

499-75