Subject Author Posted Replies

New Yankee Web Cam is knocked over
Bill T. spotted today's project isn't visible. wonder how long it will be until someone notices? Mike Brown
4
4

looking for 3/4" bamboo
hi i am looking for 3/4" bamboo to make cabinets out of...i can not find it anywhere...any help would be great... thank you doug
6
6

Want My Old WOOD Magazines?
The packrat in me has been overcome by lack of space and the convenience of the computer. I barely find time to read the new magazine when it comes out, much less paw through the old ones. I have...
13
13

Stickley Chest of Drawers! (Done)
Please let me know what you think. My rendition of a Harvey Ellis Dresser in walnut! My first drawers with dovetails. Thank you (scroll down to the bottom)...
26
26

JUST RELEASED
A Collection Of FREE "Underground" Videos That Reveals Every Single Tip, Tactic And Secret For Creating Persuasive Emails That Make You Money NOW!... 100% Guaranteed!" Click Here =>

OT: Raja is a USENET spammer
Google posting account number: ps2QrAMAAAA6_jCuRt2JEIpn5Otqf_w0 Recently spamming: rec.woodworking Compare to Raja's Google account number in the tennis group under his current alias: Little Young...
7
7

Ping Robert (nailshooter)
I have a picture of the completed Jakes (lawn) chairs on my index page. http://nmwoodworks.comBill
20
20

FMT question
Dear Leigh FMT users, When using an FMT for cutting tenons on multiples of something small like spindles, how do you position each one to the right height? I see that the first one is set to height by...

JDS Washable Electro-Static Pre-Filter (For 750)
For Sale Ebay Item No. 180140240958

OT: Latest News from J.D. Powers & Assoc.: Toyota trucks really SUCK!
_Especially_ that new "Tundra" with the BIG V-8! Having been a car dealership mogul, tell us what you think, Leon?
15
15

INSPIRATION - Clock Side Table
Neat, don't recall every seing anything like this before. Plus, with only three legs, that means you'll only have to worry about about wedging something under two of the legs to keep it from rocking,...
4
4

OT - Wiring my AC condenser fan motor
OK, I'm struggling with this problem and y'all might be able to help. I have posted to alt.hvac, but most of those guys are really not very helpful to homeowners and just tell me to call a tech....
4
4

router bit for my current cabinet door
Hi, I am looking for a router bit for matching my existing cabinet door. Here is the link of the profile. I know I can do it in several steps. However I can't find a router bit for the middle part....
5
5

Wiring a new shop
For a one-man shop, 60A should be plenty. Why 200A? Depends on the tool, but generally, no -- especially since in a one-man shop, you'll not be simultaneously using any *two* major tools. One...
53
53

Gluing aromatic cedar?
> I am lining a armoire with aromatic cedar. Is it possible to glue the > cedar or will the glue overpower or hurt the scent of the cedar? Use the proper construction adhesive, not wood workers glue....
9
9