10" Rockwell Table Saw model #????

To reply to me directly, please replace the xxxxxx in the e-mail address with ralft.
I have a 10" Rockwell Table Saw and it seems to be in good shape except for a worn out platic gear which controls the tilt. I understand that it is possible to still buy parts BUT I have not discovered a nameplate. How can I determine the model #?
Ace Tool Repair has three Web pages of parts drawings for Delta saws. My guess is you'll find it there.
http://www.acetoolrepair.com/DeltaHtml/Tables/TableSaws.htm
UA100
Thanks Unisaw for the suggestion to look at the Ace site. My saw appears to be shown by http://www.acetoolrepair.com/DeltaHtml/TableSaws/CS4F.htm . Item #152 appears to be the gear that I need but both the diagram and the part description show that it includes a sleeve. My gear slips off the sleeve. Would you be concerned about that?

ralft wrote:

It's a nice little service they offer, ehh?

I would but I'm not familiar enough with the saw to say why. You say it effects the blade tilting. Is it causing a major hassle *only* when tilting the blade? Can the blade be safely locked down after tilting?
UA100
It is a wonderful service!! It *only* is a hassle when changing the tilt angle. Once correctly positioned, the locking screw clamp works fine. But, assuming the price for a new gear and a set of brushes is tolerable from Delta or Ace Tool, I will buy the parts and see if the gear and sleeve are interchangeable with mine.

Just to close out this thread, I ordered the gear complete with the sleeve from Ace Tool Repair after the owner verified the dimensions for me. Pretty neat!!!

appears