1/4" x 3-1/2" beadboard planking 12' or 16' lengths?

anybody know where I can get this? I'm doing a cieling and would like to have no end seems. I know home depot, etc sells 8' lengths, but the house I'm working on previous owner said they brought it from NY somewhere...
scottyo40 wrote:

Ask your local places if they can order it.