1/4 Dia. Pattern cutting router bit

I'm looking for a 1/4 pattern cutting router bit, any ideas where I can find one.

find
http://www.woodline.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idcategory 8 Doesn't turn one up. But since a 1/4" shank could not have a 1/4" bearing mounted above the bit, not sure if you couldn't just use a 1/4" straight bit?
Sat, Dec 4, 2004, 8:53pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@thegroup.pls (JoelCorwith) says: <snip> since a 1/4" shank could not have a 1/4" bearing mounted above the bit, <snip>
Pricecutter's got 'em. With bearing.
JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind. - Dr Seuss
I'll bite, where? http://www.pricecutter.com/html/catalog/productGroup.asp/144608 1/2" is the smallest. same as http://www.pricecutter.com/html/catalog/productGroup.asp/392
Or are you refering to a flush trim bit http://www.pricecutter.com/html/catalog/productGroup.asp/144609 of which he is asking about a patter cutting bit which has the bearing mounted above the bit instead of below it.
(Joel Corwith) says: <snip> since a 1/4" shank could not have a 1/4" bearing mounted above the bit, <snip>
Pricecutter's got 'em. With bearing.
JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind. - Dr Seuss
Sun, Dec 5, 2004, 9:43am (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@thegroup.pls (JoelCorwith) asks <snip> Or are you refering to a flush trim bit http://www.pricecutter.com/html/catalog/productGroup.asp/144609 of which he is asking about a patter cutting bit which has the bearing mounted above the bit instead of below it.
Yup. I know he asked for a pattern cutting bit, but this is probably what he wanted, or at least it'll probably do the job. I find that most people use the names interchangeably.
JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind. - Dr Seuss
Allen Lung:

A "pattern" bit, or "template bits" have the bearing between the cutter and the shank.
http://www.whitesiderouterbits.com/catalog/TemplateT.pdf
In this case I don't think it's physically possible to have a 1/4" pattern bit unless the shank were 1/8".
A "flush trim" bit has the bearing first, then the cutter and then the shank.
http://www.whitesiderouterbits.com/catalog/FlushTrim.pdf
In this case I'd claw around the CMT, Freud or Whiteside sites and see what you can scare up.
http://www.cmtusa.com
http://freud-tools.com
http://www.whitesiderouterbits.com
UA100, who uses his pattern bit probably the most...
Then there's the guide method, which uses your existing bit(s).

find
ETC