Zanussi fan ovens

Does anyone happen to know the part number for the fan oven element (3 turn) of a Zanussi ZCE7700X? I've googled and there appear to be a few different types available. I haven't had much luck with theZanussi spares people.

turn)
http://www.heatingelementcompany.co.uk/default.asp?Product 1
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

turn)
A search for Electric Oven Spares comes up with loads more.
http://www.cabbola.com/products/spares_electric.htm