WTD: Source of cheap NiMH batteries

I need to get hold of a few AA NiMH batteries (probably about 10-12 of them) they don't need to be high capacity 1300mAh would do. Just for kids toys (which seem to be multiplying rapidly).

Regards, Jason.

Reply to
Jason Arthurs

In message , Jason Arthurs writes

Dunno what counts as cheap for you, but I bought my last lot from Strikalite:

Service was good.

Reply to
chris French

Remember if you're replacing alkalines with re-chargeables that the cell voltage isn't the same, so they may not perform quite as well as with fresh disposables.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Ill second 7dayshop too!

Reply to
Tim Morley

I suppose that why ToysRUs is one of the cheapest places to buy batteries. I'd recommend 7DayShop too.

Reply to
BillR

They have 4-packs of 2000mAh cells on promotion at £5.99. I think I'll pick up some myself at that price.

Reply to
John Laird

In message , Suz writes

"duck"