WTD: Source of cheap NiMH batteries

I need to get hold of a few AA NiMH batteries (probably about 10-12 of them) they don't need to be high capacity 1300mAh would do. Just for kids toys (which seem to be multiplying rapidly).
Regards, Jason.

Dunno what counts as cheap for you, but I bought my last lot from Strikalite:
<http://www.strikalite.co.uk/
Service was good.
--
Chris French, Leeds

Remember if you're replacing alkalines with re-chargeables that the cell voltage isn't the same, so they may not perform quite as well as with fresh disposables.
--
*I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize *

Ill second 7dayshop too!

Jason Arthurs wrote:

I suppose that why ToysRUs is one of the cheapest places to buy batteries. I'd recommend 7DayShop too.
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:19:58 +0100, Mike Tomlinson

They have 4-packs of 2000mAh cells on promotion at 5.99. I think I'll pick up some myself at that price.
--
John

<SMACK!!!>

"duck"