I am after a minimum of 1 x lowline 3 draw 1000mm unit plus 1 x 500mm tall unit all in maple finish. I quite happy to pay a premium if anyone has some they don't want (otherwise I will have to ditch what I have allready got and start again)
Any able to help. (B&Q are no use although I am pretty sure they must have some lying around somewhere, my local store wouldn't even let me buy the old display units that were still up in the store !)
dgh
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 13:20:50 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@compaq.com (Dave Herdman) wrote:

I'd suggest escalating the problem to the regional manager, who (a) may lean on the store and (b) may be more helpful in locating some units.
--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
Dave Herdman wrote:

I am reliably informed that the last of the stock has been pooled at B&Q Hull Road, York. There may be other pools but there's a fair ammount and it's discounted. The staff in that department are fairly typical (read useless), so I'll have a look for you. Send me contact details to tobygoodhead(at)ntlworld.com
Toby.