Worcester Combi

How often should you have to top up the system?

Why does it need topping up? - where does the water escape to?

Reply to
petersmith

As I understand it, there is a vent somewhere at the top of the unit for safety and vapour leaks from it over time. There will always be some air somewhere in the system which gets to that point. I have had mine for about

5 - 6 years and have to top it up slightly 2-3 times a year. My pressure when cold is about 1.5 bar. If I was topping up more than that I would worry about leaks, particularly as a lot of my piping is under the floorboards.
Reply to
Jim S

Read the Sealed CH FAQ.

Reply to