Wood burning stoves - Radio 4 programme (CO2 and going green etc)

1/. Expensive 2/. Massive impact on the environment. 3/. Not where you need it 4/. Not when you need it.

Next question?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well, global warming on Mars has increased its temperature by 0.5C, and we've only put 2 SUV's on there so far (plus one crash landing;-)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Yes. Really.

Reply to
Huge

Errm.....strangely enough I have 'A' levels in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and an Honours Degree in Marine Biology.

I note that you don't offer any 'scientific' facts - including explaining why tieing up carbon in organic compounds does not reduce the atmospheric carbon di-oxide.

Reply to
David W.E. Roberts