Whole house energy saver????

Quite.

Ere, harry, I heard about a similar scam where 'some people' pay good money to put solar panels on their roofs (possibly blighting their houses and buying into obsolete technology) that *only* provides energy when (and you will like this bit), during the sunny days (and not at all at night) and very little when the sun isn't shining hard or during the winter etc. However, in spite of that massive 'issue'. you get other people (who have no choice in the matter) to *pay you* for the energy your create, even if you use it yourself! Yeah, you heard it right!

And get this, it's index linked and guaranteed for 20 years or so!

But I wonder what sort of person would stoop as low as to impose that on anyone else eh, not anyone with a functioning moral compass that's for sure! I best it's the same people who push in at the last second on merging traffic or leave just as it's their round down the pub. ;-(

Oh, and I nearly forgot ... not only do those same 'people' (and this really takes some believing) want to earn money off the rest of us for their 'snake oil' scam, they *also* expect us to carry on powering

*them* when their panels aren't working (so that's at least 1/3 of every year!).

You really couldn't make it up could you!!!

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

FFS they went bankrupt years ago.

Reply to
ARW

FFS others seem to be making similar products, so it remains a legitimate topic for discussion:

Scott

You don't follow Big Clive then?

Reply to
Graham.

That's a bit Bob Newhart ish, or the Cadbury's Smash aliens.

G.Harmans

Reply to
damduck-egg

Thanks ... probably more the latter ... that was exactly the spirit. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

No problem, the particular B ,Newhart sketch I had in mind was Introducing Tobacco To Civilization.

For those unfamiliar with it.

G.Harman

damduck-egg

I hear there's free passes for buses which not everybody uses/gets. Oh and schools which everybody has to pay for. And an NHS. And child/unemployment benefit.

Not everybody's as thick as you.

Reply to
harry

Oh yes. Very informative his dismemberings.

Reply to
harry

Oh dear, no wonder you are confused and morally bankrupt mate. ;-(

See, no one has any issues with someone recouping the 'perks' of paying say their tax or NI for many many years and getting a benefit from that to help them out (be it old age or disability related). The

*difference* with your bogus FIT theft is that not everyone pays towards it and few then get *paid* from it. The equivalent would be getting a buss pass, using it *and* getting paid to hire it out.

You are no different to those who are given council houses then sub let them for a *profit*. Not even the same as them not living in it themselves but letting some family members use it instead (at no cost or no profit).

Because they also benefit *society*. How else are they going to get people into jobs to be able to earn money to be able to buy electricity to be able to fund *your* little personal (non shared, non 'social') cash cow?

See above.

Oh dear, caught a raw nerve have I harry? A tiny pang of guilt shining though that pot of cash you are earning from some of us whilst creating more pollution and not resolving any real energy supply issues as you do so?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m