White epoxy(?) filler

I'm looking for something like a brilliant white glossy version of Araldite or car body filler which could be used for filling chips in crockery and basins, gouges or dings in enamel on baths etc. Anybody know of such a stuff and where to get it? Obvously I'm after small quantities - there's http://www.boatpaint.co.uk/cgi-bin/ca000002.pl but I don't really want 3/4 litre at 30 squid inc VAT. I have also asked epoxy-resins.co.uk who also tend to do massive quantities but do a separate pigment at a more affordable 10+VAT-ish. Just thought I'd see if anyone has any other leads.
John S
John Stumbles said

Not really glossy, but Milliput do a white version - cheap too.
--
Neopets!!! It's Fun, Free and Addictive
www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=carolla

I think it is called "Fine White", recommended for repairs to china and pottery. Milliput goes off in the presence of water as well, which can be handy.
--
Tony Williams.

Gelcoat filler from a yacht chandlers? It's polyester resin rather than epoxy but it gives a better gloss finish. It's available in a wide range of different shades of white to match the existing surface.
Russell.

I asked my dentist for some of the "white filling" stuff. Cures using UV light. Seems OK for small cracks in china. They come in various shades... unfortunately none are pure white... but pretty close.
Colin
John Stumbles wrote:

Aha. I have just the thing.
If you go to a model shop, and ask for 'micro balloons' you will get a pot full of white amazingly light white powder
Mix this with modelling epoxy, and you get a white goo that will be thick, white and sets in minutes.
Comparisons with IMM welcome.
Bondaglas, Beckenham, Kent do small lots of white 2 part filler. Don't have their details to hand but IIRC their technical dept is pretty helpful.