whirlpool baths?

More detail please. Enquiring minds need to know.

Reply to
Andy Hall

It's getting bad. IRTA 2 million sterilising tablets.

Reply to
Andy Hall

No we don't. I've been traumatised ever since I saw a TV progam about some guy who paid to have someone go at him with a cheese grater. Even makes me cross my legs.

Reply to
Suz

The message from Andy Hall contains these words:

You're wearing frank[1]'s glasses again.

[1] Regular of uk.rec.sheds who has an entire condition named after him; Frankopia, the misreading of text.
Reply to
Guy King

They are v.good when they are proper ones that shoot warer and air mixed.

I've just fitted a kit from whirlpool express to a new bath, using the pump that was on the old bath. Works a treat.

They are quite noisy, but if you mount the pump properly it's not too bad (our 2yr old sleeps in the next room ok).

My missus uses it EVERY night to unwind.

Easy to clean with special stuff.

Marc

Reply to
marc_ely

I'm sure I've seen him in here. There are only supposed to be six people in usenet anyway.

Reply to
<me9