Which veneer?

The woodwork on my old Rover is looking a bit sad and I'm going to re-furbish it. I've got spare sets. ;-) The original was mahogany and at the moment I've got teak (earlier car) as I prefer a lighter look. The upholstery is grey leather.

What would the aesthetes here choose? I was wondering about maple.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Frank Erskine

Be modern - do it in MDF or Decking.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Walnut burr..

The Natural Philosopher

Think that's what the original is although I said mahogany. ;-(

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The message from Frank Erskine contains these words:

I don't think he wanted to set fire to it, Frank.

Reply to
Guy King

That is a UK supplier

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Fake carbon fibre - and a larvely big spoiler - chavtastic!

HLAH

I do. Sometimes.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah - should have read the first line on the site more carefully.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)