Jon
Jon W wrote:

may not be suitable for gas applinaces.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk
I am doing same thing. there are lots of interesting sites such as http://www.fluesystems.com/liners/info/chimney_liner.htm and others if you google for 'flue lining' etc. Much cheaper than local suppliers and lots of diy advice. I'm going for stainless steel with loose vermiculite backfill as this is easiest to fit and also serviceable - easiest to replace if ever necessary.
cheers
jacob